3 Days 2 Nights Cebu-Bohol Tour A
3 Days and 2 Nights standard room accommodation in Oslob (1 night) and Cebu City (1 night) with private car transfers, Oslob whale shark watching, Sumilon island sandbar, canyoneering adventure, snorkeling tour in Moalboal (Pescador island, sardine run and turtle sanctuary) and one day Bohol countryside tour.
- Explore the top attractions and activities in Cebu that are worthy additions to your itinerary.
- Immerse yourself in the awe-inspiring experience of swimming and snorkeling alongside the majestic gentle giants in Oslob.
- Capture stunning photographs as you indulge in the pleasure of swimming in a dynamic sandbar on Sumilon Island.
- Elevate your thrill-seeking adventures by leaping off canyons and embarking on a river trek, culminating in the breathtaking beauty of Kabutongan Falls.
- Discover the wonders of Moalboal through an enchanting snorkeling expedition that showcases vibrant corals, abundant marine life, captivating sardine runs, and encounters with magnificent sea turtles.
3D2N Tour Package A Inclusions
- Pick-up in any hotel in Cebu City, Mandaue City, or Mactan and drop off at hotel in Oslob after the tour using private car/van transportation
- Local guide
- A boat ride and life vest
- All entrance and watching fees
- Watching from the boat or snorkeling with the whale sharks for 30 minutes
- Light Breakfast / Snacks for late pick-up
- Lunch with one round of soft drinks or bottled water
- Cool down at Tumalog falls
- Optional side trips to monkey watching and cuartel ruins
- Trip to Sumilon island sandbar with round trip boat transportation
- Pick up hotel in Oslob and drop off at the hotel in Cebu City
- Trained and municipal tourism accredited local guide
- A motorbike ride to the jump-off point
- Entrance fees
- Life jacket
- Rubber Shoes
- Waterproof Drybag
- Moalboal Snorkeling Tour
- Boat for Pescador island sightseeing (3-4hours duration)
- Life vest and snorkel
- Boatman crew as a guide in island sightseeing
- Snorkeling a wide variety of fish and corals and fish feeding in Pescador Island
- Snorkeling with the sardine run near Panagsama beach
- Snorkeling with turtles at Talisay point turtle sanctuary
- Pick-up and drop off in Cebu hotel
- Round trip ferry fare – tourist class
- Pick up and drop off Tagbilaran Sea port
- Driver as tour guide or licensed tour guide if requested (subject to surcharge)
- All entrance fees
- Lunch at the floating restaurant
- Sight Seeing Tour to Bohol’s Best Scenic Spot
- Blood Compact Site
- Baclayon Church
- St. Peter’s Ruins Church
- Bohol Python and Butterfly Garden
- River Cruise Floating Restaurant with Lunch
- Bilar Man-made Forest
- Tarsier Viewing in a Conservation Area
- Chocolate Hills and Adventure Rides (Bike Zip & ATV Ride, ride fees not included)
- EcoTourism Adventure Park (Zipline & Cable Car, ride fees not included)
Day 1 - Oslob Whale shark watching + Tumalog Falls + Sumilon island sand bar
Day 2 - Moalboal Snorkeling Tour + Canyoneering Adventure
Day 3 - Bohol Countryside Tour from Cebu
Important Notes Before You Book
- Check-in time is 2:00 pm / 3:00 pm and check-out time is 12:00nn / 11:00 am depending on hotels
- Room sharing: 1 (single), 2 (twin), 3 (triple or single & double (depending on hotel without extra bed)), 4( twin x 2 or quadruple x 2), 5 (twin, triple), 6 (triple x 2), 7 (twin x 2, triple, or quad and triple), 8 ( twin, triple x 2), 9 ( triple x 3), 10 ( twin x 2, triple x 2), 11 (twin, triple x 3), 12 (triple x 4)
- Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the advance payment and on the availability of hotels mentioned, we do not block rooms at the time of sending a confirmation
- In case of non-availability of rooms in the mentioned hotels, this will be communicated to you and will give you different options, and the rate of the package will increase or decrease depending on the hotel selection
- In case you are not convinced with the new options, the advance paid will be refunded without deducting any service charge and this needs to be communicated to us the day after we send the new hotel list
- We strongly suggest you check the reviews and locations of the hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package. Change of hotel upon arrival would charge retention
- Island Trek Tours does not have any hidden charges except your meals not mentioned and personal incidental expenses
- During the journey, if someone asks for extra money, you may inform us and we will not be responsible if you pay the amount without our concern
- Vehicle to be used for transfers and tours: Sedan 1-3 pax, MPV/AUV for 4 – 6 persons, and Van for 7 to 12 persons
- The package can be customized, ex. add Pescador island hopping after canyoneering or replace canyoneering with other tours. Just fill up the inquiry form for customization requests.
- Rates are subject to availability and may be closed out or surcharges per room per nightmay apply during peak season dates. Peak seasons are Sinulog Festival, Chinese New Year, Golden Week, Obon Week, Chuseok Week, Christmas Season and New Year.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Only 8 years old and above can join canyoneering
- Canyoneering participants must be in good health and can walk to rough terrains (30 minutes walk)
Whale Shark No Sighting Policy
Free cancellation for at least a week noticed prior to departure time, otherwise will be based on our Terms and Conditions.
price per person varies by group size