2D1N Cebu Tour Package - Overnight at Oslob
2 Days and 1 Night standard room accommodation in Oslob with private car transfers, Oslob whale shark watching, Sumilon island sandbar, and Canyoneering Adventure + Kawasan falls.
Oslob for whale shark watching is a must-do for any adventurer or nature lover. You’ll have the opportunity to observe one of the largest and most magnificent creatures in the ocean and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Sumilon Island Sandbar is ideal for beach activities such as swimming, sunbathing, and snorkeling. The crystal-clear waters surrounding the sandbar provide an excellent opportunity to discover the diverse marine life in the area.
Canyoneering in Badian offers a unique and thrilling adventure that combines hiking, swimming, and jumping into pools of crystal-clear water. The canyons in Badian are surrounded by lush, tropical vegetation and offer breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape.
- Check your bucket list of Cebu’s top attractions and activities
- Swim and snorkel with the largest fish on the shores of Oslob
- Relax and swim on a shifting sandbar on Sumilon island
- Pump your adrenaline rush with jumping off canyons and trekking in Kanlaob river down to Kawasan falls
2D1N Tour Package Inclusions
- Pick-up in any hotel in Cebu City, Mandaue City, or Mactan and drop off at hotel in Oslob after the tour using private car/van transportation
- Local guide
- A boat ride and life vest
- All entrance and watching fees
- Watching from the boat or snorkeling with the whale sharks for 30 minutes
- Light Breakfast / Snacks for late pick-up
- Lunch with one round of soft drinks or bottled water
- Cool down at Tumalog falls
- Optional side trips to monkey watching and cuartel ruins
- Trip to Sumilon island sandbar with round trip boat transportation
- Pick up hotel in Oslob and drop off Cebu City, Mandaue City or Mactan
- Trained and municipal tourism accredited local guide
- Motorbike ride to jump off point
- Entrance fees
- Life jacket
- Rubber Shoes
- Waterproof Drybag
- Swimming and picture taking at Kawasan falls
Day 1 - Oslob Whale shark watching + Tumalog Falls + Sumilon island sand bar
Day 2 - Canyoneering Adventure then drop off Cebu City / Mactan
What to expect
Ride a paddle boat in whale shark watching
Snorkel with the whale sharks
Ride an outrigger boat to Sumilon island
Ride an outrigger boat to Sumilon island
Traverse in a river with huge boulder rocks during Canyoneering
Enjoy the turquoise and strong current of the water during Canyoneering
Important Notes Before You Book
- Check in time is 2:00 pm / 3:00 pm and check out time is 12:00nn / 11:00 am depending on hotels
- Room sharing: 1 (single), 2 (twin), 3 (triple or single & double (depending on hotel without extra bed)), 4( twin x 2 or quadruple x 2), 5 (twin, triple), 6 (triple x 2), 7 (twin x 2, triple, or quad and triple), 8 ( twin, triple x 2), 9 ( triple x 3), 10 ( twin x 2, triple x 2), 11 (twin, triple x 3), 12 (triple x 4)
- Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the advance payment and on the availability of hotels mentioned, we do not block rooms at the time of sending a confirmation
- In case of non-availability of rooms in the mentioned hotels, this will be communicated to you and will give you different options, and the rate of the package will increase or decrease depending on the hotel selection
- In case you are not convinced with the new options, the advance paid will be refunded without deducting any service charge and this needs to be communicated to us the day after we send the new hotel list
- We strongly suggest you check the reviews and locations of the hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package. Change of hotel upon arrival would charge retention
- Island Trek Tours does not have any hidden charges except your meals not mentioned and personal incidental expenses
- During the journey, if someone asks for extra money, you may inform us and we will not be responsible if you pay the amount without our concern
- Vehicle to be used for transfers and tours: Sedan 1-3 pax, MPV/AUV for 4 – 6 persons, and Van for 7 to 12 persons
- The package can be customized, ex. add Pescador island hopping after canyoneering or replace canyoneering with other tours. Just fill up the inquiry form for customization requests.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Only 8 years old and above can join canyoneering
- Canyoneering participants must be in good health and can walk to rough terrains (30 minutes walk)
Whale Shark No Sighting Policy
Free cancellation for at least a week noticed prior to departure time, otherwise will be based on our Terms and Conditions.
price per person varies by group size