Hassle Free and Private Whale Shark Watching Tours
Our Whale Shark Tours will bring you on a unique experience like no other tours. Swimming with the gentle giants is one of the most exciting things you’ll do while in Oslob Cebu. Hurry! Fill up the reservation form below and receive a confirmation within the next few hours.
Tour Package Price Per Person
|P 200 per pax for Local Guest
P 500 per pax for Foreign Guest
Inclusive use of snorkeling gears
Note: With or without own snorkeling gear will
still have to pay add on fee.
Whale shark watching (from the boat) vs snorkeling
with whale sharks have different ticket fees and
only whale shark watching (from the boat) is
included in the package.
|Child 2 years old and below||Free of charge but not included in the headcount|
|Child 3 - 5 years old||Less Php 500.00|
|Child above 5 years old||Full Charge|
|Surcharge of 10%||New Year: Dec 31 & Jan 1 Christmas Day: Dec. 24 & 25
All Souls & Saints Day: Nov 1 & 2 Holy Week: April 2 & 4
|Possible Side Trip||Kawasan Falls and Snorkeling in Sumilon Island Sand bar (subject for additional fees)|
Last Updated: February 5, 2015
All Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Private Tour (10 hours Duration)
- Local Facilitator and Guide
- Private Air-Conditioned Transportation – Pick up and drop off in any hotel, resort and residences (Cebu City and Mactan Island). Cars to be used:
- 1-3 persons – Sedan Car
- 4-6 persons – Minivan
- 7-14 persons – Van
- 15 and above – 2 or more Vans
*We also offer tour pick up from Moalboal, Liloan Santander (port from Dumaguete City) and other parts of Cebu. Contact us for price quotation.
- Native Light Breakfast
- Lunch with one round of drinks (Soft drinks or bottled mineral water)
- Entrance and watching fees
- Boat ride and life vest
- Whale shark watching (stay in the boat only) or swimming with the whale sharks if you pay add on fee
- Cool down at Tumalog Falls
- Government taxes and service charge (except payment transaction service charges)
- 6:00 AM – Pick up Hotel
- 9:00 AM – Light Breakfast
- 9:30 AM – Whale Shark Watching / Snorkeling
- 10:30 AM – Cool Down at Tumalog Falls
- 11:30 AM – Lunch
- 12:30 PM – Departure back to Cebu City
- 4:00 PM – Estimated time of arrival in Cebu City
Note: Stop by to another places is subject of surcharge for driver’s overtime fee and fuel.
There is possibility that whale sharks may not be seen during the tour due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather and other environmental factors that beyond our control. We regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the transportation charges.